Friday, April 11, 2008

Birthday Wishes & Kniting




Happy 37th Birthday Davey!!


I have a bad case of knitting a.d.d. as of late, I have a lot going on, so that being the case, I don't want to start anything big, so instead, I start a million little projects, because that makes much more sense, don't you agree? I thought so. So far I have the log cabin blanket going (working on square number 11), a pair of monkeys (in loverly Sundra Cherry Blossom sock yarn), fluffy, the evil mohair scarf and a pair of plain ol vanilla socks (ok, not a million literally, but you know what I mean. =p).
It's 8:20am and already I am in desperate need of a nap. This is going to be the day of much coffee.
I have no idea what I am making for dinner tonight, I think maybe Enchilada pie and s'mores for dessert. Easy peasy, leaving me plenty of time to play Tomb Raider Anniversary. =D
Have a fabulous weekend!!
xoxo

No comments: