Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yo!

Still got nothing...
Am working on random little knitterly things here and there, a plain ol sock in some stash yarn that is making it's own pattern as it goes...neat-o-rific man and here i just thought it just stripped itself. Stripped or striped? Man my spelling leaves a lot to be desired, this is what happens when you are taught to spell phonetically, but i digress.
Am trying to get better at capitalization, still liking just having everything in lower case. I think it just comes down to sheer laziness on my part.
Dudes, it's only Wednesday...which normally would be fine except for the part where all day yesterday I thought it was Wednesday, so imagine my disapointment this morning when I realized that today was in fact Wednesday and not Thursday.
oh well.

No comments: