1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, sometimes i break out the fabric if it's an oddly shaped gift.
2. Real tree or artificial? fake, i use to live on the 3rd floor, by the time the tree made it up the stairs half the needles were off, plus, i have 2 cats, they would drink the water.
3. When do you put up the tree? usually around the 15th or so.
4. When do you take the tree down? day after little christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? no, but i do love me some hot cocoa with fluff
6. Favorite gift received as a child? my strawberry shortcake rollerskates?
7. Hardest person to buy for? doug
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? my mom does and i don't let her put the baby jesus out till christmas day b/c hello, he wasn't born yet!!
10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? i don't know
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story, the bishop's wife, it's a wonderful life, holiday inn and meet me in st. louis
13. When do you start shopping? Mid-December when the panic sets in
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? gingerbread cake (family recipe)
16. Lights on the tree? Lots of 'em. White
17. Favorite Christmas song? anything by dean martin
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? go to my moms
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? um, maybe... probably not...i can name all the 7 dwarves...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither, jack skellington dressed up as santa...
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the fact that it now starts in October
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? all my ornaments are my favorite...
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? lobster risotto...christmas eve dinner
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a job