Hope you rang in the New Year with a bang!
Christmas was wonderful, I got a skein of yummy Alpaca wool that will be transformed from a yarn cake to a Koolhaas hat! A gift certificate to the Loopy Ewe, and the surprise Christmas winner, a pair of Batman feetie pajamas!
2014 Resolutions :
- learn the dreaded magic loop method
- knit more socks! (lord knows I have enough sock yarn)
- get together with friends more often
- knit something with color work, possibly mittens
- use up stash yarn
- yoga it up!
- get back into the gym habit
Faith in others, Faith in a greater being, and Faith in myself.
and remember, at the start of each New Year we are all gifted a clean slate.
hold faith in your hearts