Monday, October 28, 2013

Look what followed me home...

...can I keep it?

The Fisherman took me on a wonderful surprise weekend to North Conway, NH. There were waterfalls and snowfalls, wonderful meals and tons of laughs.  While in N. Conway we happened upon a yarn store. I went in looking for some lovely souvenir sock yarn for me, when the Fisherman happened to notice some berroco sox in a manly color way. He liked it, so, I got it to knit him a pair of socks.  I'm thinking a plain ol ribbed for his pleasure kind of socks for this yarn. 
I also got myself some lovely purple/grey/black yarn for a pair of tall socks for myself.  Hey, if he can wear hand knit socks fishing, so can I, plus, I've been watching #operationsockdrawer on instagram and have increasingly jealous of all the hand knit socks people seem to have.

multi color of tans, gold, navy, green & white


actually, it's a lovely black to grey to purple color.

Th-th-th-that's all folks. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello ! I worked all my life to support my children and my family with the blessing of God and my health . More TO 5 YEARS , A HEALTH PROBLEM discovered this problem in the tonsils prevents me from living socially and personally with people. That ended my with my self-esteem and my will to live , then, in a final attempt to cure myself of this evil that is tormenting me , I decided to try to find someone here on the internet that God blessed with good health and good heart and has one FINANCIAL enabling MAKE A DONATION so I can GET MY TREATMENT . That I may go to live with dignity and go back to work and take care of my family ... ANY AMOUNT WILL BE WELCOME . And of utmost importance ! I NEED YOU HELP ME PLEASE ! THANK YOU ! GOD BLESS ...
Deposits or transfers to the account : Banco Bradesco From Account: 0071001-6 Agency : 3229-8 Name : Welliton Alves Mauricio
My address : Brazil - Alagoas - Maceió - Subdivision : Benedito Bentes - Block 4 - n ° 13 . My Documents : CPF : 068-539-914-19 , RG : 200.100.409.1803 Email : wellitonmauricio@gmail.com phones : +55-82-8123-35-55 The Peace