Monday, October 14, 2013

Grateful


There is something in everyday to be grateful for, some days it is harder to find that one thing and others there seems to be an myriad of things.  It is the 10th month of 2013, my year of gratitude, here are some things that I am grateful for in no particular order:

  • my Bubba, man I love that kid with all my heart.
  • my family, alive and gone
  • kitties
  • the Fisherman
  • my friends
  • my past loves, heartaches, joys and everything in between
  • silly songs
  • kayaking & fishing, 2 thing I really enjoy
  • yoga
  • knitting
  • shooting range, I miss that
  • driving range, nothing like hitting a big ol bucket of balls

I'm starting to think about what I want my word to be for 2014, Love or Faith. Though truth be told I'm leaning towards Love. Luckily I have a couple of months to decide.  :)

No comments: