Thursday, October 24, 2013

I am thiiiiiis close

to being done with the Fisherman's sock, the first one on the size 1.5 needles.  I already have plans for another pair after this one is done too, because I am crazy and like knitting kayak covers. 
The man wears a size 12 shoe.  SIZE 12 SHOE!  Luckily his feet aren't wide.  

I spent some time with the Fisherman this past weekend and he requested biscuits and gravy for breakfast.  I have never made this nor had I ever eaten before, but it was GOOD. I looked up some recipes, and went with the Joy the Baker's dad's buttermilk biscuit recipe, so easy & so yummy! As for the gravy portion, I decided to go with the Pioneer Woman's recipe for sausage gravy. Again, so easy and so, very, very yummy.  

biscuits & sausage gravy

Now, what you do with the leftover buttermilk? You make homemade buttermilk pancakes of course!
(sorry there's no picture of those) They were quite yummy though!

That's really all I got and for that I am sorry. 

No comments: