Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fork you bitches!!!

So, my friend and I had a little date, dinner and a dvd.  We went to our regular chinese food place.  Usually, I, being the talented creature that I am, will balance a spoon on my nose, seriously, I do this everywhere, prom, my wedding, other people's weddings, it's my schtick or however you spell that.  I post them, people comment, we laugh, "oh that Pam and her nose..."!    One comment: always a spoon, why not try something other than a spoon?  Then the gaunlet was thrown and the CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


So my lovely friends here, is a Pammy with a fork on her nose. 

and for the record, my hair is not purple, my phone just makes it that color. 


Still no knitting to report.  Chez Sleeping Si will be moving at the end of the month, so there has been packing. 

2 comments:

judith said...

Now you just have to do a knife.

adam said...

I'm amazed......that you found a clean spoon at a Chinese restaurant hehehehe

I'm back to knitting again.I should be done with my adult mystery project by Monday