Friday, January 25, 2013

One Month

It's been one month since the start of the new year (and probably my last post - sorry)

So far, I've been doing well writing down things I'm grateful for, some days it's just simple things like the kitties or hot cocoa with marshmallows, others, more important things.

I joined a swap on Ravelry, I'll post what I sent my lovely spoilee after she received her package (it has some knit gifts in it.)

I was sick the past couple of days.  I hate being sick, when you're little staying home sick was fun, it's not fun anymore, maybe cause the cartoons have been replaced with bad t.v. drama. 

I am almost done with my tall socks part deux, I have started a second pair of socks for my friend Liam, and another pair of gridirons.  That will be 3 out of my 6 pair for the year when all is said and done.  :)

The Squish will never be finished.  I have accepted that I will be knitting on till I die.  I may just knit my memoirs into it a la Madame DeFarge.  I exaggerate, I know this.

I am tired,  I just didn't want you to think I fell off the face of the earth.

xoxo 

2 comments:

judith said...

Lots of things to be thankful for... knitting, getting well, a job that makes you tired....

adam said...

Hugs and hot coco for you.......hugggggggg