Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gamble about like a bunny




I signed up for my first 5K. Who is this person inhabiting my body? Seriously, WTF am I thinking? 
I started trainning today with my nifty RunZombie 5k app, 37.30min, 1.99 miles, not too shabby for a beginner who mostly did walking. I might treat myself to some yarn or a pedicure after I complete this.

Speaking of yarn! I had some birthday yarn from many years ago, that was just sitting there and sitting there looking all pretty & green, pleading with me to knit it up.  I felt bad so I bought a pattern, and started knitting on Irish Coffee, and I love it!  I can't wait to see what it looks when it's done.

The BFF socks are coming along well, the pattern makes the yarn sing! or the yarn makes the pattern sing, either way you get the idea.

That's about all I got.
:)
xoxo

No comments: