Monday, March 10, 2008

Off and Running

This daylight savings crap is completely kicking my ass today. GRRRRRRRR
Do they sell Blogger for dummies? I want to show pics of the kitten on the sidebar, but I don't want them always out, and I don't know how to do that! Help?!?

The Log Cabin Kureyon Blanket I started Friday...well, I have 2 squares already done, (pictures soon) to anyone thinking about making this, I say go for it! So~o easy (talk to me again when I'm cursing trying to put the stupid thing together) and the squares are QUICK, oh my! are they quick. However, I am using Silk Garden instead of Kureyon as I had an extra skein of Silk Garden left over from chickies Birthday scarf. Will post pictures as soon as I learn how.

2008 Resolutions

1. Knit something lace
2. Knit something with cables
3. Learn Entrelac and knit a Lady Eleanor (yes I know, I've very late to the party)
4. Will join a KAL
5. Will join a swap of some sort or the Sock Pal (unless that is a secret club...who knows)

No comments: