Friday, March 7, 2008

Things to Fininsh in 2008

1. Ex FIL's sweater ~ which will gifted to BBT (Big Brother Todd) at Christmas. One sleeve down, one to go. Once second sleeve is complete it's just a matter of piecing it together and putting in a zipper. wee...

2. Knit a pair of socks (or two) for the Chickie (mom).

3. Knit a pair of Monkeys & Jaywalkers for myself. I do believe that I am the last person on earth who has not knit a pair of Monkeys or Jaywalkers.

4. Finish The Log Cabin Kureyon Blanket I started last night inspired by this. Methinks it will be a Christmas prezzie for DB (darling boyfriend).

5. Christmas Stocking for BBT. Won't he be surprised to find it hanging above the chimney with care.

6. Finish the "Prison Break" hat ~ born on having a skein of yarn and a set of circulars in the car and 2 hours to kill waiting for my then boyfriend to post bail.

7. Finish my Birthday Sweater, front down, back started, 2 sleeves left to go. Is there a way to knit both sleeves at once? hmmm.

No comments: