Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ravelmpics - FAIL!

I failed hard, sorry team CopperBoom, I let ya down. Remind me next year not to attempt this, because life always finds a way to creep in.

Still chugging away on my hemmie. I really do like it, hopefully I can get past row 35!

I still have to reclaim the yarn from my Neverending Birthday Sweater. Love the yarn, not to fond of the pattern. Part me thinks I should just suck it up and finish it, the other part says, rip it. (I'm done with the back and 1/4 done with the front, it's just stockinette stitch...kinda boring really, my one issue)

As for the fisherman's hat, it's sitting there, on my nightstand, mocking me. I know I have to rip it, I just haven't had the heart to do it yet, still holding out hope, I guess.

Speaking of the fisherman...
my top 10 songs for a broken heart (in no particular order):

10. Where Did I Go Wrong - Martin Sexton
9. San Diego Serenade - Tom Waits
8. Not Enough - Van Halen
7. Don't Fall in Love with a Dreamer - Kenny Rogers
6. If I Were a Boy - Beyonce
5. Take a Bow - Rhianna
4. Two Out of Three - Meatloaf
3. I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts
2. How Will I Laugh Tomorrow - Suicidal Tendencies
1. Let Her Cry - Hootie and the Blowfish

No comments: