Monday, April 12, 2010

Breaking Up is Hard to Do....

Truer words have never been spoken.
I have decided to break up with my 3 best girlfriends or at least take a break for an undecided amount of time away from them. It's sad, but they drain me emotionally, I have to psych myself up to go out with them, and even then I look for an excuse to bail on them at the last minute. N I've known since I was 5, M & A since I was about 15 or so. This is going to be hard, but I know it has to be done, and that it should have been done a long time ago. Now I just need the courage to go forth with it.
Just as an example: It was my idea to get divorced, I told the girls, and we had dinner and chatted a bit about it. However after that, if I was feeling down about it and I expressed sadness to them, I would get this response - 'but it was your idea' - how foolish of me not to realize that because it was my idea that I wasn't allowed to be sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I can sympathize with you.But it will be their loss because yes you are that wonderful :D