Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Here I go Again on My Own

My sweetie and I have parted ways. We want different things, things neither of us are willing to compromise on. My heart is truly broken. As I said to him, I knew I loved him, I just didn't know how much until now.

So, what does a brokenhearted girl suffering from insomnia do to pass the time in the wee small hours of the morning? She knits of course (fear not dear knitters, i know not to try anything to complex)! Armed with new yarn (Cascade Eco wool in a yummy neutral color) and a new pattern (EZ's Garter Stitch Blanket) I am hoping to knit myself back together again. Hopefully the soothing repeat of the simple knit stitch will mend my broken heart and help to get some not drug induced sleep.

1 comment:

LinWots said...

Time heals all wounds. And knitting is a good way to spend the hard times!