Sunday, March 27, 2011

Puck's Picot

So, I finally cast on for my picot edge socks using my socks that rock Pucks Mischief, recipe courtesy of Carole at Carole Knits. I hink I'm going to do an eye of partridge heel, because well, I like them. Still working on the baby blanket...ok, not really...I've worked on exactly 2 rows past the border. I have no idea what else to say. Life has been good. I'm still chugging away on my little hearts, in fact I am knitting a purple one at the moment. I am debating if I want to felt them or not. The drama llama's were running rampant at work last week. Keep in mind, I'm from the 'ville, I'm nosey, I like to know what's going on, but to be honest, as much as I like it, I hate it, it's like H.S. all over again. Hopefully, the llama's will stay in the zoo where they belong. Also, if you're a fan of cooking and have the cooking channel, watch Extra Virgin. It's awesome!

No comments: