Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I hate it when...

..the voices in my head stop talking to each other.

So, the picot edge socks are going to turn into gloves, as they are a smidge too tight and i don't have the heart to rip em and reknit em. 

The big squish blanket is coming along loverly.  I did tell you about that right? No?!? well, i am knitting ex's garter stitch blanket out of fisherman yarn for s&g's.   And now you know and knowing is half the battle.  GI JOE!  (I need more yarn for my log cabin blanket)

I have decided to knit my future nipote a cute little sweater with the dream in color that i have and will find some other more washable/baby friendly yarn to knit a blanket with.

I knit a whole mess of hearts this past week, i think i'm up to 74 or something like that.   yay me!

Oh! and i'm about to embark on season 4 of BSG!

1 comment:

RecClo said...

Knit our future from now for a better future....:)