Monday, December 26, 2011

52 Dollars; 52 Weeks

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that Santa was good to them!
Christmas was a success! However, my little pooh bears sweater is still blocking and I have to figure out the button situation as well as re-seeming the sleeves. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow. 

Now that Christmas is over....it's time to start thinking 'Resolutions'! 
I've been thinking about them, off and on for the past couple of weeks, and aside from the standards*, I have a new one, to play the lottery.  Now hear me out, yes I know, a fool and his money soon part, but, my plan, to play one, one dollar quick pic a week, probably Wednesday.  You know what they say, you can't win if you don't play.  If I happen to win, I'll save the funds, fun and practical all wrapped up with a little bow. 

*lose weight, save more, exercise...

1 comment:

judith said...

I resolve to not make resolutions. Good luck with yours, I may start playing the lottery too.