Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is Coming...

the goose is getting fat, please to put a penny in the old mans hat. 

Now, in my head Miss Piggy is singing that, because that is the only version I know.  This doesn't bother me. 

We need to talk.  Seriously.  The Muppet Movie.  SO!GOOD!  Just go.

I hate being done with my Christmas shopping early, because then it leaves lots of time to start doubting what you got...is it enough?...will they like it...?....why do i even bother?

Oh well.  Maybe I just need to watch Miracle on 34th Street (the orginal thankyouverymuch) and It's a Wonderful Life, you know to get some much needed perspective. 

Hopefully by Saturday, I will have a picture of my little pooh bears Christmas sweater.  

2 comments:

judith said...

I shop as little as possible. Didn't start until today and will probably be finished by Friday if not sooner (I may not leave the house again!) We give money, it goes with everyone's tastes, fits into everyone's pocket, it's a crowd pleaser, and no matter how much you give, the recipient then has more than the they had 15 minutes ago.

BTW - just finished watching Christmas Vacation... Love it!

me said...

oh dear sweet baby jesus, you didn't start till 4 days before?!?! you brave, brave woman.

from what i was told everyone loved their gift, even the steering wheel cover!

i hope you had a merry christmas!! <3