Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where have I been...

No where exciting!
I was sick with a cold last week, which means early bed night for me.  I am much better and no longer feel or look like death.  So that's a WIN!

Somewhere in the midst of being sick I became a Loopie Groupie!!  ::muppet arms!::

I finished my log cabin blanket.  Finally.  I still have to tuck in a couple of ends and lightly block it, but I'm still calling it DONE!

Upon searching the all knowing Ravelry, I've decided that all sleeves on the baby jacket look wonky.  So, I'm just gonna sew on a snap, add a decorative button and gift it to my little man in a couple of weeks.  :D

Other than that, I'm working on my Garden Grids & my second BSG sock...which might turn into my Caprica sock.  Fitting no? 

"Great love affairs start with champagne…” -Honore de Balzac

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I came from Korea. I want to show you there has been a video. If you come to see my blog, so please come over to watch video. Thank you. Be happy.