Friday, June 1, 2012

A Drink

this my friends is a yummy concoction my friend Dale made for me last friday night.  It's summer in a glass with a little vodka for kicks. Really it's just ice, vodka (however much you'd like) ginger ale (i use diet) and a splash of pomergranite juice. So cool and refreshing.  I will be drinking these this weekend, it's been one of those weeks. 

My very tall socks are coming along well, however, I kinda mucked up the increases so I need to rip back a whole bunch of rows and increase the right way.  Such is the way the sock ball rolls ya dig?

What's your favorite summer time drink?

2 comments:

judith said...

YUM... I have all those ingredients! Not diet though, life is short, go for ALL the good stuff!

adam said...

And how about marshmallow vodka mixed with raspberry sherbert???Ren say yum yum