Friday, November 9, 2012

Ya, Ya, Ya...

I know.

Still no pictures of these "fingerless gloves" I supposedly knit.  I still have to weave in the ends. Sorry, no cookie for me.

"If you want to know where your heart lies, look where your mind wanders.”

I don't know who said this, but it's been around a lot lately, and I have to wonder if there's any truth to it.

I would like to think there is, but, if that's the case I wonder about where my mind wanders. It goes here, there and everywhere, like an unsupervised 4 year old in a toy store.

I wonder where other people's minds wander to, if their mind wanders to me.  I mostly wonder this of the one who has my minds attention.  It's doubtful. My head knows this, my heart however is always last to admit defeat.

C'est La Vie.

1 comment:

adam said...

My mind wonders quite a bit.It's kinda what y'all might call free range