Monday, March 25, 2013

Geek + Weekend = Geekend

Saturday, I went to a LAN party, the first that I actively participated in.  It was great fun, good people, junk food - pizza, donuts, mini muffins galore! I played Tomb Raider Anniversary, Left 4 Dead 2, Quake 3 and we even watched a little Firefly. Good times!!

Sunday - I went to PAX East. I totally fangirled on Chewie & Deadpool, it was awesome.

 
There was no knitting, except maybe 2 rows on my "little ass kicker" scarf that will be a cowl.  I am not digging the fringe/linen stitch situation, it's driving me a little bonkers. Thankfully I'm only like 5 rows in, so, it's not a big deal to rip it and start over. 
 
The 2nd boy sock is almost done, I should probably bring it home so I can work on it tonight.  Lately, I've been eating HUGE salads for lunch (mostly in preperation & recovery from the lost geekend) and since those huge salads take time to eat I've only been able to knit 2 or 3 rows on the sock a day.  Sad.

No comments: