Monday, March 18, 2013

Stash is a personal thing

At knitting this past Saturday, I was informed that my stash was stashy enough and that I needed to add more to it.  I say no, not yet anyway.  I have somethings on the needles I want to get off first.  Also I think part of my problem is that I buy a lot of sock yarn, my theory is that I can splurge on a nice skein of yarn without it breaking the bank, like say, a sweaters worth of MadTosh would do.  So then what happens is that I have a ton of sock yarn, luckily I like knitting socks. My point, yes there was one, somewhere, is that while others may feel my humble stash isn't large enough, I think it's perfect for me.

I got a grown up phone this year, it's bad when you have the same phone as your 13 year old niece. So, I logged onto Verizon, saw that I had an upgrade and went with whatever was free, in this case it happened to be the Iphone 4, it's nice, not sure I like being this connected to everything though. Granted it comes in handy, at say knitting and I need to check a pattern or youtube a technique. 

I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging, I miss it and I miss you guys.  They're not all going to be gems but I will try.  :)

1 comment:

adam said...

Your always my gem.