Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Hump Day

It's Wednesday... yay!
Anywho, haven't done any walking this past week, so basically am still feeling like a lazy lump.

I started knitting up my Noro sock...I have the ribbing done, I just don't know what pattern to do as Northen Math Magic is lost on me and i didn't cast on enough stitches for the lacey pattern i wanted to do and am 8 stitches over to knit a pair of monkeys. I have 2 options, rip it all out and restart, make a plain ol stockenette sock or the Phinneas socks.

They are doing construction next door and all I can hear is power tools and hammering, it's loud and I've only consumed 1 cup of coffee...want to go next door and take away their power tools...
::I never did mind about the little things, I never did mind about the little things...::

Anywho! moving on... have started watching Weeds (gotta love Netflix on demand!) is a good show, me likey very much!

Ok, I'm going to go save my sanity and knit sock.

happy knitting!
xoxo

No comments: