Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I hope Santa was good to everyone! Santa was very good to me... he got me a job. SQUEE!!!
So hopefully I will be posting more.
It's now 2009 and in 3 years (according to the Mayan (me thinks) calendar the world will end, 12/21/2012. We shall see now won't we?
Man alive I'm sleepy (and you wonder why I haven't been posting). Still working on my second Monkey, but am almost at the heel. Can't wait as Santa (ok, it was me, b/c no one in my family every buys me yarny goodness...) got me some new sock yarn that i can't want to start using. YAY!! Sock yarn!!!
Will post more later as I still have to figure out my resolutions and post them (b/c posting them will make me a little more likely to actually do them...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think the chances anybody buys me yarn goodies lol

Great news about the job!!!