Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ok..

Knit wise - I cast on for the second sleeve of the F.i.L. sweater now BBT's sweater. I fear that I am going to have rip out the old sleeve and redo that one as I don't remember how I did the increases and of course I didn't take notes! How silly of you to even think that I would have, but you can bet your bottom dollar I will take notes this time around!!

Saturdays are for Socks (maybe Sundays too, depending on how much progress I make on other things.) that will be my new theme! I have so many projects to finish up (BBT's sweater, my berfday sweater, my moms sweater (if I can unseam it and fix the sleeve), sweeties blanket (which I can't do anything on until I finish BBT's sweater as the sweater is holding my other long # 9 circular hostage!) and various other things needed for the myriad of babies that will be appearing this year and the holidays...scarves & such for the in-laws, but i like knitting socks and I don't think I'd be able to quit them just like that. That seems so cold.

Sports wise - GO BOSTON!!!

Book wise - I read the Scarpetta books by Patricia Cornwell. I devour them actually, and I just read that they are making them into a movie (there are 16 to choose from!) I am torn with how I feel on that. I am usually not a fan of the movie once I've read the book, as they are never alike (i.e. Bridge Jones' Diary, same name, same character names, completely different story) I liked it, don't get me wrong, but I took it for what it was, a movie with the same name as a book I've read and I'm kinda afraid that's going to be the case with this. Also, they have Angelina Jolie playing Kay Scarpetta, now, I like Ms. Jolie, but not for this character, I always pictured Kay to be older and resembling Glenn Close. Oh well.

It's Pop-up Lost night tonight! whoo hoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it good or bad that I don't have projects for other people....I know I want to knit Ren the alien head scarf.Maybe I'll knit Dad a book cozy