Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Closure

I started to finish up the Log Cabin Blanket I started for Doug when I first moved in. I'm not sure what to do with it when it's done. I may keep it, I may gift it to someone for whom it was not intended.

Doug's Gridiron socks have been sitting on the needles untouched for months, the Satuday while watching the Hustler, I it up and started working on them. I do intend on giving them to him when they are finished. He picked out the pattern and the yarn and they are very much his.

I still haven't done anything with Todd's Cobblestone. Rather than plug away, find out that I 'effed up royaly I plan on stopping by the yarn store on Sunday to make sure I'm attaching the sleeves correctly, again, I'm sure it's just me, but something doesn't seem right.

Next up, when that's done is Francis Revisited for myself, it's a beautiful sweater and I have the yarn so, why not ya know!

No comments: