Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Days

They say it takes 30 days to form a new habit.
So, for the next 30 days, I am going to use my elliptical, in the hopes of making it a healthy habit in the new year. Wish me luck with that.

Have to wind the last 3 skeins of yarn for my brothers sweater. yay!!
Am going to knit a cowl thing for my SiL on Sat. while I watch Eclipse with G (and eat G chocolate cake!!)
(on a side note, i have something in my shoe...i take my shoe off and there's nothing there. put my shoe back on, somethings in it (and it's not my foot!) nothing on my feet.. bizarre)

I've been slacking on my hearts and have only knit 1 in the past 2 days! EEK! I'm sure I'll knit one tonight before bed, kicking my total up to a whopping 12!!

Hopefully, I'll have pictures of the cowl/scarf thing on Sunday. I'll have George model it.

No comments: