Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Crap About Me...

~ I think it's funny how people think I'm "together" when really I'm a walking disaster.
~ I do not like mushrooms - but I will eat them as long as I can't taste them.
~ I have strange food 'rules', like sushi is summer time food & chicken tortilla soup is only yummy on cold rainy days in November.
~ I talk to my cats. I sometimes think they understand me.
~ Still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
~ I spell phonetically and therefore wrong, I blame my 2nd grade teacher who always told me to sound my words out.
~ Love Bollywood.
~ I live at home and miss having my own place
~ I have to force myself to use capital letters when typing. it’s nothing but laziness on my part
~ I love coffee
~ I’m a cynic, but very romantic at heart
~ I rarely show my emotions and I don’t talk about my problems to anyone, because honestly it’s none of your damn business
~ I love hot cocoa with marshmallow or fluff.
~ I want to be like the girl I was in H.S. oddly, I was more confident back then than I am now.
~ I would love to run away to Ireland
~ I love high heels, but feel more confident in a ratty pair of combat boots.
~ Dressing up make me feel like fraud.
~ If I could I would still wear babydoll dresses and fishnets.

No comments: