Monday, February 7, 2011

Peace!

I stuffed my hearts this weekend, well 37 of them, 12 of them are already seamed up. I will take a picture of them soon, I promise. Oh! I made a Minion.

<--- This is my Peace Fleece sampler that I ordered the other day. I figure I can get 2-3 hearts out of each little 1/2oz skein. The colors are gorgeous! So bright & colorful, like a little yarny box of crayons.
It's February, I have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to knitting this month. I know I'm suppose to be working on a scarf, but I am just so unmotivated to knit a scarf no matter how pretty the pattern and how soft and squishy the yarn. I am going to finish my sock (ya still haven't finished that, don't judge), knit up some hearts, maybe start the scarf.
I am madly in love with Candlebox right now.

No comments: