Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow

It's snowing. Again. 38 inches of snow so far and counting baby!

LA Song is stuck in my head. Mostly because I want to run away so very badly. Someday.

No knitting yesterday. Boo Pammy right?!?

Have also decided to frog Gridiron, as much as it breaks my heart to do so.

And it's February, new month, new project. I have decided that I am going to knit the strangling vines scarf in yummy red malabrigo. It's soft and squishy and comforting and that's something I need right now, comfort.

Still have to finish my second Stornoway sock, I messed up on the short row heel, but I want nothing but positive energy and love going in it, so, it's on hold for the moment, same with the hearts.

New Moon has been playing constantly on some movie channel, and I'm embarrassed to admit that I watch it every blessed time it's on.

No comments: