Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's Not Easy Being Green

I worked on Saturday, almost a full day to catch up from the day I took off to meet my little pooh bear.  Since I was at work and kinda crabby, I decided to treat myself to the Muppets Green Album and I've been listening to it ever since.  On repeat.  Seriously.  Sick, I know.  I can't help it, it cheers me up and makes me less stabby.

I am super tired today, which someone told me might be because of too much sleep, which caused me to ask this: Where does too much sleep tiredness end and real tiredness begin? 

I have also been crabby (thank you PMS! you rock my world!) So I am going to stop and take stock of things to be happy about. 
~ My little pooh bear
~ My mum without whom, who knows
~ My friends, esp. Russ who makes me laugh like a loon & Adam, who is always there
~ My sweetie, who even though he likes jar sauce over my homemade sauce, is a pretty cool guy
~ The Kitties, Sirus, Lila, Riley & Bella boo, (the last 2 are not mine) they are nutso and make me laugh and follow me around everywhere and meow at me. (i'm looking at you Riley & Sirus) and like to surpise me with lap visits and boob squishing. 
~ The Job - sometimes refered to as the 4th ring of hell, I'm very gratefull to have a job esp in this economy. 
~ The Muppets because they are cool and muppet-like

I feel a little better. 

No comments: