Friday, January 22, 2010

I Hate Myself for Loving You

Murphy's law is Hi-Sterical!

Listening to massive amounts of Tom Waits, which is not a good thing. I know this, and yet, I'll still listen to it.

Almost done with my hat, need to find a cool button, as I am not sure my Lenore pin will cut it, as it's small. I may go to Harrison's and inquire about a larger Lenore button perhaps, if not a cool button will work. Once that's complete, I'll start on my Fisherman's hat, although I'm not sure why, I doubt he'll ever get it, as we're no longer seeing each other, however, for some unknown reason, I feel I should knit it. Don't ask, I don't know.

I got the yarn for my 20 Hour 24 sweater for the Jack Bauer KAL on Ravelry. Can't wait to start that on Monday. And I even got the yarn for the Ravelmpics (Hemlock ring blanket). Yay me!!

No comments: