Monday, January 25, 2010

Miscommunication

My fisherman & I had a bit of a miscommunication on Thursday, but we spoke Friday and are hunky dory again. We have learned that communication is key to a good relationship and that sarcasm doesn't translate well via the internets.

Tonight I start my 20 hour 24 sweater for the KAL. Have to wind a ball or 2 of yarn and get the pattern, that would help.

Am at the heel of my pair of pink socks, just a 2x2 rib with a eye of partridge heel. Nothing exciting. Will go to storage to night to get the yarn for my fisherman's hat. Hopefully he won't think it's too dorky and hopefully it'll fit, he really does have a large head.

Ok, I really got nothing else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could try my way.....I keep all troubling news and personal information away from family ........ works out good for them

:D

me said...

with regard to my personal life, it's a need to know basis thing and others don't really need to know that's always been my stand.

Anonymous said...

What I meant to,and should have,said is that no communication is worse then miscommunication.