Monday, January 18, 2010

Who's Jack Bauer...

Jack's back baby!
I signed up for the 24 KAL. You can only work on your project during 24, and basically it's to see what you can knit in a 24 hour period. I was going to work on a hat andI probably will stick with it, but part of me totally wants to frog my log cabin blanket that I started for my ex a while back for many reasons, 1. he's my ex and is not getting the blanket. 2. I like the kitchener stitch as much as the next person, but to do it over 100+ stitches, uh, no. 3. kinda want to make a mitered square blanket for my fly fisherman. don't ask, I don't know.

I have also started on a new pair of socks for me! they will be pink and girlie. :p and I need something to knit whilst I watch tv other than 24 before the Ravelympics start.

I also have the desire to bake banana bread. I'm strange.

No comments: