Monday, February 22, 2010

Confession part 2

I've always wanted to be blond. I get highlights every summer, and that's as blond as I get.
Far too much effort, what with the touch ups every 6 weeks and so forth, and I don't think I'd really look good as a blond, and yet knowing this doesn't deminish the desire to be blond. I blame Kat VonD, who totally rocked being blond. Who knows, maybe someday, I'll go blond, even if just for a little while, see if they really do have more fun. ;)

I have learned that forced heat is the work of the devil and wreaks havoc on my sinuses.

Ravelmpics news: I have to rip back 4 rows, somehow i 'effed up before row 39 and ended up with 2 extra stitches, or i'm being incredibly dumb when it comes to the instructions of row 39. So, I'll rip back to row 36 (it has a stitch count) and go from there, paying extra attention to the pattern repeats. I am loving my pretty, pretty hemi tho.

24 KAL: Ya, I need to get to the body soon, am losing interest in this knit 1 round, purl 1 round crap.

Fisherman's hat: still chugging along, I knit a little on it before I go to bed each night. Am hoping it'll be done by this weekend. doesn't really matter, hat is getting frogged, as we are no longer a couple, thanks me and my stupid drunkin message.

Sock #2: I do not have SSS, I mearly have too much on my plate right now. Once the hemi is done, I will go back to my pretty in pink & purple sock.

No comments: