Thursday, February 4, 2010

My New Favorite Saying.

“Even if I never fell in love again, once would have been enough. Because once we have given ourselves to another, we are able to fall in love with life itself. And that can last forever.”
– Elizabeth Lesser, Broken Open: How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow

I stole that from another blog, and I can't remember which one. It's a beautiful sentiment though.

I asked my fisherman last night if he would teach me to flyfish, he said he would but that it was a commitment. I told him that I wasn't going anywhere. So, sometime in the near future, I am going fishing. I hope I don't suck at it. (don't worry, there will be pictures)

I started my 20 hour '24' sweater for the Jack Bauer KAL on Ravelry last night and by started I mean actually knit on it!!!
I am almost done with the first of my pretty in pink and purple sock. =)

My fisherman is heading up to Alaska to go fishing for a week in March, he will have a hand knit hat for this trip. He will probably get this hat next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So is the fly fishing lessons a metaphor for a relationship???
You two are so cute