Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Count Your Blessings Instead of Sheep

I love the movie 'White Christmas'. Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney, singing, dancing to help the boys old general. I've seen it a million and one times and I cry each time. I know it's not Christmas, but that song is coming to mind, because I've been a grumpy gus as of late, and I have decided to count my blessings...

~ my sweetie, who although doesn't wear my hand-knits, loves and appreciates me, even when I'm a grumpy gus.

~ chickie, who because she's my mother, has to love me, but she also likes me, I consider her my best friend.

~ my bbt, who is just the coolest brother anyone could hope to have.

~ my ex-hubby, who although we are no longer married, is still a good friend, an excellent song writer/guitar player and all around great guy.

~ my kitties, Sirius, Lila and now Felix, who maybe fury and four legged, make me laugh like no ones business.

~ my friends, for always being there.

~ Harvey because there is good out there.

No comments: