Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Loopy Love and a Broken Moon

After much fuss at the post office, I finally got my package from Loopy Ewe. I have never ordered from the Loopy Ewe before, but I will again, they have a great selection and they get the package out to you quick, and with a nice little note from Sherri - which I thought was really sweet.


My favorite movie is It's a Wonderful Life. I cry whenever I see it. I even cried at the Kay Jewlers commercials that used the "what is that you want? You want the moon?" scene. When my ex hubby and I were dating, he had taken me to the movies to see it on the big screen. After which, he asked what I wanted, I told him the moon. Lo and behold sometime later, he presented me with the moon. It was plastic and cut in half so you could hang it on the wall or ceiling or where ever, but it was the moon. As I was packing to move this past weekend, I accidently stepped on the moon, and broke it, and there was no way to save it, and I had to toss it and my heart broke a little bit more.

No comments: