Tuesday, August 16, 2011

91

To make up for slacking on knitting the hearts, I knit some.  In fact for one weekend that's all I knit!  Then the counting began, in total I have 91 hearts.  Hot damn that's alot.  It has been decided that the hearts are going to be primarly Noro hearts.  I like how they knit up, the subtile color change from the solid color, so pretty. 

I started an owly blanket for my soon to be born nephew (less than 2 months!!!!).  Fingers crossed I can finish it in time for the baby shower on Sunday, did I mention that I just started it yesterday?  Ya.  Luckily it's going to be small, the perfect size for my little pooh bear.  :)  

I know what you're thinking, 'Hey pam, what about the 40th bday socks?'
You want to know about the socks? 
Well, I'll tell ya about the socks....I am at the toe. 
.
.
.
Of the second sock.
Hol-la!

OH!   Greatest cover of Rainbow Connection and a bunch of other Muppet songs, included one from Emett Otter's Jugband Christmas!!!!!!  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: