Friday, August 5, 2011

Bing

And I ain't talking about Chandler. 

I may or may not have a tiny girl crush on Joy the Baker and Abra Moore.  I totally want to invite them over for a sleep-over and french braid their hair.  I'd have to learn how to french braid hair first though.  Totally do-able!

Also, I loves me some Bob Goulet.  Oh ya, we're so tight I call him Bob. 

I've been slacking on my hearts.  I don't think I'll be able to knit 1,000 of them this year and I'm ok with that.  I knit them when I need to get out of my dark place, when I need to reflect & meditate, when i need a little peace.  It works, I'm happy. 

4 comments:

judith said...

Well you're a little over half way and it's just a little over the middle of the year. I love Joy the Baker too! I wish I was her next door neighbor.

me said...

hey, then we'd be neighbors too!!!
hee hee!

judith said...

oMg, does she feed you?

me said...

how awesome would that be?
no, i live on the other end of the country from her. :( probably for the best, i'd probably stalk her