Tuesday, August 23, 2011

So much Muppet love.

So, I've been sitting here at work listening to 'Muppets The Green Album' for about a week now, quite happily, with a HUGE smile on my face (my eyes may or may not get a little damp during Rainbow Connection & Our World from Emmet Otters Jug Band Christmas). 

I was on such a Muppet kick I searched and found on youtube a version of Bein' Green sung by none other than FRANK SINATRA!!  Holy cow was I excited, I downloaded it to me little ipod and everything. 

I forgot how much I use to like the Muppets. 

There was some knitting too!!  A couple of hearts last night whilst watching the second half of Hell's Kitchen and I a winter hat for my little pooh bear. 

40th Birthday Socks fit the recipient beautifully and were met with much love and thanks, which is what every knitter wants when presenting hand knits.  

No comments: