Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To my nephew

Dear sweet little Pooh Bear,

In 2 months I get to meet you and I can't wait.  It is impossible to express just how much I love you.  I can't wait to snorgle your tummy, eat your tiny little toes and nibble your little fingers.

I know you won't stay this little for long, I'm not gonna rush it.  I am going to do all I can to be there as much as possible to watch you grow into a lil whirling dervish of a toddler, loopy little kid, surly teenager and handsome young man.

I can only hope to be half the aunt to you that my great aunt was to me. 

xoxo
auntie

 


2 comments:

judith said...

Aunts are awesome, being one can be pretty awesome too. And having a sister that's willing to be an awesome Aunt is the best thing someone can have.

me said...

I can't wait till this little sucker is born, let me tell ya! I wish I lived closer though. oh well.

how are you?