Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First off, I am cold.

 Having said that, I was trolling around Ravelry and came across this!  Super cute right?!?!  As soon as I finish my little pooh bear's blanket & hat, I am totally casting on for this.  ok! ok! I may cast on sooner than that!! I may try to modify the cuffs a bit to add thumb holes.  I love thumb holes.  OMG! Who knew a sweater could cause such excitement?!?  I probably need to get out more.  I think I'm going to steal a fellow Raveler's idea and get a grey-ish colored eco yarn, so it'll look like it's been played in, although I may go with the brown.  Who knows!!  I haven't been this excited to knit something in a while, sad little pamda bear.   I may or may not knit the crown, I haven't decided that yet, ya, you're right, who am I trying to kid, of course I'm gonna knit the crown!    All this excitement has made very tired. 

No comments: