Friday, June 27, 2008

Christmas in June...

Yes, my friends I am thinking about Christmas and it's June.
I think this is a good sign as the past couple of years I haven't been into Christmas, and those who know me, know I LOVE Christmas, the decorations, everyone seems to be a little happier and friendlier and there's SNOW!! and I love snow...alot. I have decided that this year we (my sweetie and I) are putting up a tree. If it's a small tabletop tree so be it, but a tree is being put up. Hmmm, maybe I can find a small white tree, blue lights and the decorations i bought last year would look really smart. It's begining to look alot like Christmas...

I didn't go to knit night last night, I wasn't feeling well. :(

Am going to work more on Thuja today, as yesterday I got the cuff done, which i think I dislike more than anything and I don't know why.

I will be 32 next Friday. I will be forced to watch fireworks, but I will be entertained before hand with my knitting, so all is not lost. I am not going to force myself to finish my Sexy Summer Sizzle for the July 12th get together as it's a great pattern and I don't want to hate it and if I force myself to knit it, I will end up hating it. So for now, I am going to knit socks and be happy.

2 comments:

Lost Lishy said...

Sounds like a plan to me.

Have you thought about one of the little fiber optic trees? They seem to have a high spiff value. :)

me said...

i have, but can you decorate them?