Monday, June 30, 2008

musical meme and a sock

Yesterday I knit and knit and knit and just when you thought I was done knitting I knit a little more and the results are a sock, well almost, I have to finish the toe of it. I did baby cables in a worsted weight yarn and I must say I am quite pleased with it, can't wait to start the second sock. =D

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

"He's a Tramp" by Peggy Lee - i don't know, so don't ask.

"I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick - just a good song

"Rock and Roll Fantasy" by Bad Company - just a fun sing along in the car song.

"I Want a Little Sugar in my Bowl" by Nina Simone - some days, you just need a little Nina

"Baby's Coming Back" by Jellyfish - just a fun song...and like Bad Company it's a fun car song

"Piece of Me" by Britney Spears - can't believe i just admited that

"I Thought I Knew Ya" by Martin Sexton - cause i just lurves me some Marty
Consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Lost Lishy said...

Oh crap. Now I have to find out some of the names of the songs I've been listening to.

Photos! I wanna see photos of your sock(s) :)