Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Friday

I am at work, where I have been since 7:05am and I am sleepy.

I need something explained. Cowls, I just don't get it. Please, someone, help me to understand.

The loverly green/blue ocean yarn I got from McKate, I have decided to make a pair of socks out of. I can't wait. I have joined Summer of Socks 2008, so hopefully, there will be socks a plenty to look at and go...'ooooo, purdy socks'.

I have done nothing on my ssexy summer sizzle top, however, I am at the bust increase on the back portion. I am also going to Chickies tomorrow to do some shopping at Ann Taylor Loft (i've had a gift cert since last July that i have yet to use...) and to watch Enchanted, so, I will get some done them.

Sunday is Father's Day. I always have a hard time around this time of year even tho my dad's been gone for almost 12 years. I miss him, almost everday. Some days more than the others. I miss you and I love you daddy, Happy Father's Day.

No comments: