Monday, June 23, 2008

SoS2008

Summer of Socks 2008 has officially begun! Technically it began Saturday, but I had a migraine and did nothing but sleep. Sunday was a waste of a day as well but I digress. My first pair of socks will be Thuja for my sweetie, as when I told him I wasn't knitting him anything again because he hasn't worn what I made him already, (his excuse of it's too hot for merino wool socks was thwarted as he recieved them in February!) I remebered i had some Trekking XXL yarn, and decided to make him a second pair of socks, but with the socks comes the warning that he better wear them because if he doesn't then I will knit NOTHING! A bit harsh, perhaps, but that's just how I roll.

Watched No Country for Old Men, and I will admit, I was disappointed at the ending, I understand it, but it was dissapointing none the less. And my lord was it a funny movie!!

Anywho, now on to sadder news, George Carlin died of heart failure over the weekend at the age of 71.

No comments: