Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Am I... Sorry, I adore that song and am listening to it as I type this.
What the world needs now, is a new Frank Sinatra, so I can get you in bed. Gotta love Cracker!
Wow! Thanks for listening to Radio A.D.D. all your favorites, all the time. jeeze! Moving right along... (come on, did you not see that coming? really?)

It smells like cinnamon in here. Does that mean I'm going to die? You know, like when you smell burnt toast or some wacky like that. Don't ask, ok, just don't. :p

Thimbles, that what I really want to talk about, not really. Stornoway socks, however, a completely different story! Dumb dumb that I can be, totally decided not to actually read the instructions from the heel on, so I totally didn't do the increases that I was suppose to do. Which would explain why the sock was tighterish than the first one, so I decided to frog it and start it over.

Still chugging away on the log cabin blanket. Almost done with the second side. Me thinks I may end up needing more yarn for the remaining 2 sides. So be it!

Is it naptime yet?

No comments: